Listed below are the variety of supportive programs that Morrill County Community Hospital offers:
- Diabetes education & prevention
- Blood Pressure Screenings and Education
- Community Health Fair
- Community Health Education presentations
- Seasonal Flu vaccinations
- Onsite Business Health Fairs
The Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) is designed to assist hospitals seeking to better understand the needs and assets of their communities and to make measurable improvements in community health and well-being. The CHNA approved by the MCCH Board was developed in a collaborative effort with Panhandle Public Health District and regional healthcare systems.
The links below will take you to PDFs of the Assessment document identifying the needs of the Panhandle region and a PDF of the plan developed to meet those needs.
- Community Health Improvement Plan 2017-2020
- Community Health Improvement Plan 2012-2017
- Community Health Needs Assessment and Health Improvement Plan 2014-2016