Morrill County Community Hospital provides a challenging, team-oriented work environment focused on providing highest quality health-care services to its patients. Explore the opportunity for challenges and rewarding experiences. Join one of the most reliable healthcare providers.
Clinic Nurse (LPN or RN)
The Clinic Nurse shall provide patient care and support in our physicians.
- Unrestricted Nebraska LPN/RN license;
- 2-3 years of experience preferred;
- BLS required;
- Familiarity with electronic health records;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
The Physical Therapist shall be responsible for administers physical therapy treatments to patients, maintains performance improvement activities, and assures competency of all PTAs.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program with an active PT license in Nebraska;
- Must perform job responsibilities in accordance with state and federal guidelines;
- Current Basic Life Support Certification;
- Good organizational and problem solving skills;
- Flexibility and team work.
Registered Nurse (ER & In-patient)
The RN shall be responsible for providing professional nursing care in accordance with standards and to serve as a resource in coordinating all aspects and disciplines of health care.
- Unrestricted Nebraska Nursing License;
- Current ACLS, PALS, TNCC, BLS Certification;
- Posses a knowledge of and interest in the acute patient care;
- Good written and communication skills;
- Have sufficient experience and expertise to function independently;
- Dependable and is a team player.