Morrill County Community Hospital provides a challenging, team-oriented work environment focused on providing highest quality health-care services to its patients. Explore the opportunity for challenges and rewarding experiences. Join one of the most reliable healthcare providers.
The Physical Therapist shall be responsible in administering Physical Therapy treatments to patients.
- Current state license as Physical Therapist;
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school;
- Current BLS;
- Demonstrate high level of clinical experience;
- Excellent communication skills.
The Registered Nurse will provide professional nursing care in accordance with standards and will serve as a resource in coordinating all aspects and disciplines of health care for the patient.
- Unrestricted Nebraska RN License;
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Three (3) or more years of work in clinical setting with direct patient care;
- New Graduates are also welcome to apply;
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC;
- Requires working irregular hours.