Morrill County Community Hospital provides a challenging, team-oriented work environment focused on providing highest quality health-care services to its patients. Explore the opportunity for challenges and rewarding experiences. Join one of the most reliable healthcare providers.
Clinic Office Nurse (LPN)
The Clinic Nurse shall provide patient care and support of our physicians in a clinic setting. The Clinic Nurse shall obtain vital signs, review medication lists, family and social histories, and review the medical records for completeness before the physician sees the patient. The Clinic Nurse makes sure appropriate supplies are available for the patient's visit and any procedures as well as makes sure that the rooms are sterile and safe. The Clinic Nurse will also triage patient phone calls, medications requests, and support physician with in-office procedures.
- Unrestricted Nebraska LPN license;
- 2-3 years of experience preferred;
- BLS required;
- Familiarity with electronic health records.
Home Health Nurse (RN)
The Home Health Nurse shall be responsible for visiting multiple patients in their homes and provide patients with a full range of personalized care. The RN will service Morrill County and surrounding areas.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Unrestricted Nebraska RN License;
- One (1) or more years of work in clinical setting with direct patient care;
- Current BLS Certification;
- Ability to travel as required;
- Current driver’s license and automobile insurance;
- Requires working flexible & on-call hours.
Housekeeping (for Bridgeport & Bayard location)
Morrill County Community Hospital is accepting applications for a Housekeeping Cleaner where extensive capability to maintain cleanliness can be fully utilized to maximize the sanitation condition of facility. This position has no specific education requirements, but must be able to read and comprehend instructions and product labels.
Medical Laboratory Assistant
The Medical Laboratory Assistant shall perform laboratory procedures in specimen collection, specimen processing, and point of care testing. The Lab Assistant will perform appropriate clerical functions as desired.
- High School graduate or equivalent;
- Phlebotomy Technician or Medical Laboratory Assistant Certificate of Completion, preferred;
- ASCP or AMT certification as PBT or MLA, preferred;
- Experience as Phlebotomy Technician drawing neonates, pediatrics, adults and geriatrics;
- Moderate knowledge of Medical terminology.
Medical Laboratory Scientist
Medical Laboratory Scientist needed for Morrill County Community Hospital, Bridgeport, NE. Must have a bachelor’s degree in medical technology and 1 year of experience as a Medical Technologist. Applicant must also have an AMT License or be ASCP certified. Send resumes to: email@example.com