Morrill County Community Hospital provides a challenging, team-oriented work environment focused on providing highest quality health-care services to its patients. Explore the opportunity for challenges and rewarding experiences. Join one of the most reliable healthcare providers.
Clinic Nurse (LPN or Medical Assistant)
The Clinic Nurse shall provide general nursing care to patients and support in our physicians in a clinical facility.
- Unrestricted Nebraska license
- 2-3 years of experience preferred
- BLS/CPR required
- Familiarity with
electronic health records
- Good team player
Patient Care Coordinator (RN)
The Patient Care Coordinator shall ensure high quality healthcare and ensure that patients understand every aspect of their care.
- Unrestricted Nebraska RN License;
- Five (5) years in Critical Care / Critical Access Hospital experience;
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC;
- Patient advocate;
- Management experience;
- Requires working irregular hours and weekend duty.
The Housekeeping Cleaner shall maintain cleanliness and maximize the sanitation condition of facility. This position has no specific education requirements, but must be able to read and comprehend instructions and product labels.
The Dietary Cook shall prepare, cook and
serve food for patients, employees, jail and meals on wheels under sanitary
conditions as directed in accordance with established polices and procedures.
- High School Diploma or General Education;
- 6 months related experience and/or training.