Morrill County Community Hospital provides a challenging, team-oriented work environment focused on providing highest quality health-care services to its patients. Explore the opportunity for challenges and rewarding experiences. Join one of the most reliable healthcare providers.
Housekeeping for Night Shift
Morrill County Community Hospital is accepting
applications for a Housekeeping Cleaner (Night Shift) where extensive capability to maintain cleanliness can be
fully utilized to maximize the sanitation condition of facility. This
position has no specific education requirements, but must be able to read and
comprehend instructions and product labels.
- High School or General Education;
- Six months related experience and/or training;
Registered Nurse (Night Shift)
The Registered Nurse will provide professional nursing care in accordance with standards and will serve as a resource in coordinating all aspects and disciplines of health care for the patient.
- Unrestricted Nebraska RN License;
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Three (3) or more years of work in clinical setting with direct patient care;
- New Graduates are also welcome to apply;
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC;
- Requires working irregular hours.
- Applicant must be a team player;
- Open to flexible work schedule;
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) Certification
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) Certification
- Basic Life Support CPR (BLS-Healthcare Provider) Certification
- Appropriate State and National Paramedic Certification
- Within 8 months of hire the incumbent must take and pass the Board of Critical Care Transport Paramedic Certification Exam. (CCP-C or FP-C)
- EVOC/ CVO Certification