Morrill County Community Hospital provides a challenging, team-oriented work environment focused on providing highest quality health-care services to its patients. Explore the opportunity for challenges and rewarding experiences. Join one of the most reliable healthcare providers.
Clinic Office Nurse (LPN or RN)
The Clinic Nurse shall provide patient care and support of our physicians in a clinic setting. The Clinic Nurse shall obtain vital signs, review medication lists, family and social histories, and review the medical records for completeness before the physician sees the patient. The Clinic Nurse makes sure appropriate supplies are available for the patient's visit and any procedures as well as makes sure that the rooms are sterile and safe. The Clinic Nurse will also triage patient phone calls, medications requests, and support physician with in-office procedures.
- Unrestricted Nebraska LPN license;
- 2-3 years of experience preferred;
- BLS required;
- Familiarity with electronic health records.
Physical Therapist or PTA
The Physical Therapist shall be responsible for administers physical therapy treatments to patients, maintains performance improvement activities, and assures competency of all PTAs.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program with an active PT license in Nebraska;
- Must perform job responsibilities in accordance with state and federal guidelines;
- Current Basic Life Support Certification;
- Good organizational and problem solving skills;
- Flexibility and team work.
Prior Authorization Specialist (Clinic)
The Prior Authorization Specialist shall be responsible for providing accurate and complete data input for precertification requests and for providing excellent customer service.
Minimum qualifications include:
- High school or General education or Medical Assistant;
- Knowledge of medical terminology;
- 3 to 6 months of related experience and/or training;
- Flexibility and team player.
Registered Nurse (Night Shift)
The Night Shift RN will provide professional nursing care in accordance with standards and will serve as a resource in coordinating all aspects and disciplines of health care for the patient during night time.
This position requires:
- Unrestricted Nebraska RN License;
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Three (3) or more years of work in clinical setting with direct patient care;
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC;
- Requires working irregular hours, including night-time work.