Morrill County Community Hospital provides a challenging, team-oriented work environment focused on providing highest quality health-care services to its patients. Explore the opportunity for challenges and rewarding experiences. Join one of the most reliable healthcare providers.
Please send your CV to our Human Resources Director - [email protected]; apply in person at 1313 S Street, Bridgeport, NE 69336; or complete the online application below.
The Clinic Nurse shall provide patient care and support in our physicians.
- Unrestricted Nebraska Nursing License;
- Two to Three (2-3) or more years of work in clinical setting with direct patient care;
- Current BLS required;
- Familiarity with electronic health records;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player.
The Dietary Cook shall prepare, cook and serve food for patients, employees, jail and meals on wheels under sanitary conditions as directed in accordance with established polices and procedures.
EMT or Paramedic
EMT/Paramedics will work alongside nursing staff as RN Extenders. The candidate must possess and apply knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of an Emergency Medical Technician and/or Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic, in a dignified and compassionate manner in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and hospital policies.
- Unrestricted Nebraska Paramedic License;
- Three (3) or more years of work in clinical setting with direct patient care;
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS, PHTLS;
- Requires working irregular hours, including night-time work.
Housekeeping for Night Shift
The Housekeeping staff shall demonstrate extensive capability to maintain cleanliness that can be fully utilized to maximize the sanitation condition of facility. The employee should be able to do duties with minimal supervision. This position has no specific education requirements, but must be able to read and comprehend instructions and product labels.
Medical Laboratory Scientist or Medical Technologist
Under the administrative direction of the Laboratory Administrative Director and general supervision of a Laboratory Section Supervisor, the Medical Laboratory Scientist or Medical Technologist (Testing Personnel) follows all laboratory procedures and policies, (quality control, precision, accuracy, and correlation studies, maintenance and corrective actions, preparing and evaluation of reagents, media, and standards) to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of laboratory services. Maintains competency in all designated areas. Performs venipunctures, capillary punctures and arterial punctures competently and expediently; has thorough knowledge of test requirements and evaluates specimen integrity and correlates tests results to the clinical picture of each individual. Responsible for the communication of test results to all clinical personnel that may be involved in care of the patient. Operates, calibrates, conducts performance checks, and maintains clinical lab instruments and equipment. Recognizes and corrects basic instrument malfunctions; refers serious problems to Laboratory Section Supervisor and or Laboratory Administrative Director.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science
- ASCP or AMT certification as MLS/MT preferred
- Mathematical, computer, reasoning and language skills at the college level.
Patient Account Representative (Front Office in Hospital Setting)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct patient registration for inpatient, outpatient, and emergency visits.
- Verify insurance eligibility.
- Assign appropriate patient type, financial class, and insurance company for visit.
- Assist patients with completion of admission forms.
- Assist with scheduling patients for services.
- Receive payment and record receipt for services.
- Answer telephone, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit and direct or escort them to specific destination.
- Perform administrative support tasks.
- File, scan, and maintain patient records; driver’s license, insurance cards, etc.
- Transmit information or documents using computer, mail, or fax machine.
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries.
- Adhere to patient confidentiality.
Registered Nurse (ER & In-patient)
The RN shall be responsible for providing professional nursing care in accordance with standards and to serve as a resource in coordinating all aspects and disciplines of health care.
- Unrestricted Nebraska Nursing License;
- Current ACLS, PALS, TNCC, BLS Certification;
- Posses a knowledge of and interest in the acute patient care;
- Good written and communication skills;
- Have sufficient experience and expertise to function independently;
- Dependable and is a team player.