Morrill County Community Hospital provides a challenging, team-oriented work environment focused on providing highest quality health-care services to its patients. Explore the opportunity for challenges and rewarding experiences. Join one of the most reliable healthcare providers.
Housekeeping for Night Shift
The Housekeeping for Night Shift shall maintain cleanliness that can be fully utilized to maximize the sanitation condition of facility. This position has no specific education requirements, but must be able to read and comprehend instructions and product labels.
Medical Assistant for Clinic Setting
The Medical Assistant works in collaboration with the physician or provider to coordinate flow of patients through the provider’s office. Ensuring appropriate patient confidentiality in a professional manner, the medical assistant assists with medical procedures and performs general duties for the physician or provider according to established policies and procedures. The Medical Assistant shall also assist with clerical duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Medical Assistant Certification preferred.
- Certified Nursing Assistant or Medication Aide Licensure/Registration.
- Current BLS/CPR certification.
- 1+ years of experience working in healthcare practice or hospital.
- The ability to think and work independently and with direction, and communicate with staff members in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Comfortable using a computer.
- High level of professionalism.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Other as required for specific assignments or for employment.
Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) for day and night shift
Under the supervision of the Laboratory Administrative Director and/or Lead Laboratory Testing Personnel, the MLT shall follow all laboratory procedures and policies to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of laboratory services. Performs venipunctures, capillary punctures, arterial punctures and/or other specimen collection procedures competently and expediently. Responsible for the communication of test results to all clinical personnel that may be involved in care of the patient. Operates, calibrates, conducts performance checks, and maintains clinical lab instruments and equipment.
- Associates in Applied Science Degree in Medical Technology;
- ASCP or AMT certification as MLT preferred;
- Mathematical, computer, reasoning and language skills at the college level.
EMT or Paramedic
EMT/Paramedics will work alongside nursing staff as RN Extenders. The candidate must possess and apply knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of an Emergency Medical Technician and/or Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic, in a dignified and compassionate manner in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and hospital policies.
- Unrestricted Nebraska Paramedic License;
- Three (3) or more years of work in clinical setting with direct patient care;
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS, PHTLS;
- Requires working irregular hours, including night-time work.
Registered Nurse (ER & In-patient)
The RN shall be responsible for providing professional nursing care in accordance with standards and to serve as a resource in coordinating all aspects and disciplines of health care.
- Unrestricted Nebraska Nursing License;
- Current ACLS, PALS, TNCC, BLS Certification;
- Posses a knowledge of and interest in the acute patient care;
- Good written and communication skills;
- Have sufficient experience and expertise to function independently;
- Dependable and is a team player.