Morrill County Community Hospital provides a challenging, team-oriented work environment focused on providing highest quality health-care services to its patients. Explore the opportunity for challenges and rewarding experiences. Join one of the most reliable healthcare providers.
Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) for night shift
Under the supervision of the Laboratory Administrative Director and/or Lead Laboratory Testing Personnel, the MLT shall follow all laboratory procedures and policies to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of laboratory services. Performs venipunctures, capillary punctures, arterial punctures and/or other specimen collection procedures competently and expediently. Responsible for the communication of test results to all clinical personnel that may be involved in care of the patient. Operates, calibrates, conducts performance checks, and maintains clinical lab instruments and equipment.
- Associates in Applied Science Degree in Medical Technology;
- ASCP or AMT certification as MLT preferred;
- Mathematical, computer, reasoning and language skills at the college level.
EMT or Paramedic
EMT/Paramedics will work alongside nursing staff as RN Extenders. The candidate must possess and apply knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of an Emergency Medical Technician and/or Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic, in a dignified and compassionate manner in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and hospital policies.
- Unrestricted Nebraska Paramedic License;
- Three (3) or more years of work in clinical setting with direct patient care;
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS, PHTLS;
- Requires working irregular hours, including night-time work.
Registered Nurse (ER & In-patient)
The RN shall be responsible for providing professional nursing care in accordance with standards and to serve as a resource in coordinating all aspects and disciplines of health care.
- Unrestricted Nebraska Nursing License;
- Current ACLS, PALS, TNCC, BLS Certification;
- Posses a knowledge of and interest in the acute patient care;
- Good written and communication skills;
- Have sufficient experience and expertise to function independently;
- Dependable and is a team player.